Click here for Rental Application and here for Pandemic Rider (must be included as of 5/19/21).
* UPDATE as of 5/19/21, Pandemic Restrictions: Masks are required at all times by all persons while inside the library. Building capacity is limited at this time.
The Dobbs Ferry Public Library has several spaces available for rental, they include:
- Multi-use Community Room. Capacity up to 75 individuals. This room includes an A/V system with surround sound and a ceiling mounted projector with 10 foot ceiling mounted drop down screen. Compatible with DVD/Blu-ray, CD music, PowerPoint, etc.
- Small Conference Room. Warm and comfortable meeting space for small groups of 12 or less. It has a large conference table, with power strips and Wi-Fi. A remote projector and screen are available.
- Reading Room. This welcoming space has great lighting and an amazing view of the Hudson River. War, casual furnishings suitable for small gatherings of 40 or less. Remote projector and screen available and shelving can be moved to accommodate a myriad of configurations.
- An outside deck. Capacity 25 individuals. Fantastic riverfront views, and a sunshade awning for a shady retreat.
- Other areas within the library subject to approval by the Director.
- Click here for Meeting Room Application.