LIBRARY OPEN FOR WALK-IN SERVICES
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED INSIDE LIBRARY BUILDING: Masks are required for BOTH patrons and staff at all times (only exception to this is for staff working in private offices).
- NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY FOR: Walk-in browsing, brief ½ hour computer sessions, print/scan/fax/copy services, EZ-Pass sales, and outdoor terrace seating. Socially distanced seating is available in Adult Services and our Periodicals Lounge for up to one hour at a time. Children’s browsing and seating is limited to one large or two small family groups at a time. Children’s toys/manipulatives are unavailable at this time. One first-floor and one second-floor restroom are open to the public, and are cleaned once every 24 hours.
- SERVICES AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY: Notary Public & Passport Acceptance Agency Services.
- CONTACTLESS PICKUP CONTINUES – Reserve books, CDs and DVDs online via the catalog or over the phone with us at (914) 693-6614, during regular business hours.
- When you get the notification that your holds are in, use the app to schedule your pickup at this link: Curbside Pickup. You may also call us to schedule an appointment for pickup. Books will be on the outside table for an hour after your appointment. After that, you can pick up your books at the desk inside or reschedule your appointment.
- At your designated pick-up time, arrive at the Library and park in the designated 15 minute parking space, and pick up your holds in the vestibule. In order for returning items to be credited to your account, leave those in the Book Drops OUTSIDE (do not leave returns in the vestibule).