Libby App Updates
Our Libby app, the portal to our ebook, emagazine, and eaudiobook materials, and Kanopy streaming services, has some great update available right now! Check them out and if you need help, call the Library for expert assistance with the app.
- Kanopy discovery is live in Libby. Scroll down the browse screen, look for Extras, and tap “Get” to connect to Kanopy and use Kanopy credits.
- Syncing Libby accounts across devices is super easy! When you install Libby on a new device, have both devices handy. Use the option to use a setup code to set up Libby on multiple devices instead of entering your library card information. Your checkouts, holds, and account information will transfer seamlessly.
- OverDrive has improved Libby’s accessibility features and is partnering with Fable—an accessibility platform powered by people with disabilities—to interview blind and low vision users directly and hear their feedback on Libby’s user experience. More enhancements are coming in 2022, like
- Screen reader and voice control improvements
- New accessibility setting options
- Full screen menus
- An updated menu icon