2022 Meeting Schedule:
All meetings begin at 7:30 pm and are via Zoom until further announcement. 1/10/22, 2/7/22, 3/14/22, 4/11/22, 5/9/22, June Annual Meeting TBD
Who We Are
The Friends of the Dobbs Ferry Public Library is a non-profit organization comprised of community residents like you who share a commitment to promoting and preserving a strong local library. Our members and donors provide support of the library through our advocacy and awareness work, as well as our volunteer and fundraising programs. We sponsor many of the library’s popular programs as well as manage an endowment fund that supplements the library’s long-term funding needs.
* Informing and engaging the community as to our library’s resources, services and needs
* Sponsoring and engaging volunteer services for the library
* Supporting staff enrichment
* Sponsoring cultural programs and exhibits
* Purchasing items for the library above and beyond the library’s ordinary budget
* Encouraging sustaining gifts to the library
Our Friends Need More Friends
Do you have a passion for the role of a local public library in Dobbs Ferry? The Dobbs Ferry Library needs YOU! The Friends we have want to keep up with our support but we need help from other Friends. Get involved. Lend a hand. Spread the word because….
LIBRARIES TRANSFORM COMMUNITIES!
Looking for more information?
Email the Friends of the Library at: email@example.com
or click here.