Become a Volunteer!
We know you need your Library!
But did you know your library needs you?
We want to keep helping, but we need help from other Friends.
If you are interested in serving on the Friends Executive Board, please let us know.
You can contact the Friends at their website
The Friends Mission is to:
* inform the community of the library's resources, services and needs
* sponsor and stimulate volunteer service for the library
* provide funding for library programs
* sponsor cultural programs and exhibits
* purchase items for library beyond the library's ordinary budget (such as a Baby Grand Piano)
* encourage gifts to the library
* support staff enrichment
Visit the Friends' Website!
The Friends are a non profit organization whose members support the library through volunteer services, fundraising and advocacy.
Friends meetings are usually held monthly at 7:00 PM at the library, call the Library for the date of this month's meeting.
To contact the Friends, you can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org